Sunday, March 8, 2015





I am from the beautiful Island of Jamaica and am married to the man of my dreams. We have 2 beautiful children – our son Judah Immanuel and daughter named Sahalie Joy. I’m a Christ Follower, Wife, Mother, Business owner, Natural Hair supporter, Dreamer, Lover of style and all things adorable.



WIFE: I met my then boyfriend while working out at the gym in 2003. He boldly approached me with interest and when I saw him coming towards me I immediately thought to myself  “this Korean guy is fine”! We eventually began a long distant relationship and have been inseparable ever since. I married my hubby the love of my life in 2006, and God has blessed me to experience TRUE undying love.


MOTHER: I am a mother of 2 boys. In 2011 I became pregnant with my firstborn Kaeden Isaac. My pregnancy was going as planned, but then the unthinkable happened; and my husband and I faced the most devastating experience of our lives.  I began having contractions unexpectedly, we rushed to the hospital and I delivered our son prematurely. He lived for only two days (two of the best days of my life).  Our world was turned upside down and we lost sight of hope.  However, through prayer and the support of our family and friends we numbingly pressed on. During this time of darkness, God began to shed the light of a renewed hope. We sensed that we had been given a second chance and determined to live our lives differently.  7 months later God blessed us with a second pregnancy and Judah (Praise) Immanuel (God with us) was born in 2013!! Our Daughter Sahalie Joy came 2 yrs later.
NATURAL HAIR SUPPORTER: I am an Advocate for Natural hair. I love seeing women embrace their natural hair whether it be TWA (Tiny Winnie Afro) to a Big Fro. I have been natural for 5 ½ years (and it all began when I decided to do a Big Chop (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exQb_GnZZhE) and I started my journey by transitioning to a certain length then doing the Big Chop.  I want to inspire and help others learn how to care for their hair by sharing tips from my own personal hair journey and what I’ve learned from others along the way.



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for inspiring am from South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for inspiring am from South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, for share your story. By watching your videos I got the courage to finally go natural. I'm now 7 months natural and I'm loving ever moment of it.

    ReplyDelete